Today I’m showing you how to cut fabric with a rotary cutter and a ruler, but specifically how to cut fabric when your pattern includes a fat quarter diagram.
Let’s dig in!
Used in the Video
- Fabric is Boho Bouquet in Muddy Blush from the Earthy Goodness collection
- Creative Grids 6.5″x24.5″ ruler (affiliate link)
- Creative Grids 3.5″x12.5″ ruler (affiliate link)
- Havel’s 60mm rotary cutter (affiliate link)
- Friskars 24″x36″ cutting mat (affiliate link)
If you’d like a copy of the fat quarter diagram to follow along, you can find it here.
The Video Tutorial