Welcome back to Monday is all About Fabric!
I hope your weekend was a lovely one. I finally got to spend some time with my daughter yesterday so that put me in a happier mood. We received quite a bit of new yummies last week! I can’t wait to show them to you. On with the fabrics!
New Fabrics at Meander + Make
- Spooky Darlings FQ precuts will be arriving this Thursday
- Jolly Darlings and Jolly Basics precuts both arrived.
- La Vie en Rose is here!
Pre-order Updates from Meander + Make
- Lighthearted by myself should arrive this week.
- Crafting Magic by Maureen Cracknell arrives in August.
- Eclectic Institution by Katarina Roccella arrives in August.
- Roots of Nature by Bonnie Christine arrives in August.
- The Softer Side by Amy Sinbaldi arrives in September.
- Listen To Your Heart by Sharon Holland arrives in September.
- Summer Folk from Cotton + Steel is scheduled for September.
- Cinnamon Tea by myself is coming back in October.
Today’s post is part of a series called Monday is all about Fabric.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
La Vie en Rose Bundle
La Vie en Rose was designed by Pat Bravo of Art Gallery Fabrics. It’s available in fat quarter and half yard bundles. We also have it available individually.
Jolly Darlings Bundle + Jolly Basics Bundles
We have both of these collections from Ruby Star Society available in fat quarter and fat eighth precut bundles (cut by the manufacturer).
Spooky Darlings Bundle
We have Spooky Darlings from Ruby Star Society available in fat quarter and fat eighth precut bundles (cut by the manufacturer).
Take a class at
Quilt ClassGet an extra helping hand and detailed instruction for specific projects or entire quilts!
Have a great week!