Oh gosh! It’s flimsy time!
Fabrics I’m Using
This Week’s Task
Our task this week is to sew all of our blocks together for a finished quilt top.
Supplies used in the video
Some of the links below are affiliate links
- Wool pressing mat
- Reliant Maven iron
- Fiskers cutting mat
- Juki 2000 sewing machine
- Aussie 2 sewing cabinet , Dingo cutting table and Princess Hazel hydraulic sewing chair are from Arrow Sewing (use my ambassador coupon code MELANIE20 for 20% off)
- Don’t forget to alternate the directions of your blocks. Remembering will mean there’s no seams to match up within your row.
- Take a moment after laying your blocks out. Let them sit for a bit while you figure out if you have everything in the place that you want it. I tend to rearrange mine several times.
LAST DAY –>> Got Kwilts is offering 15% off thru September 7. Use coupon code HELLOPOSY. (US based customers only. Cannot be combined with any other discounts. Cannot be used on pre-orders.)
Please take a moment and reach out to our sponsors and give them a thank you. A shoutout on social media would be so lovely! Copy and paste the list below in your next Instagram post showing your quilt top.
Giving them attention makes it easier for me to get sponsors on the next quilt along. I really appreciate you helping me out with this!
Take a class at
Quilt ClassGet an extra helping hand and detailed instruction for specific projects or entire quilts!
Thank you for making Hello Posy with me! I am so grateful that you joined in. Making this quilt with you has been such a highlight for me this August. I hope you can say the same.
We begin Attic Window this coming October (the last quilt in the A Life With Quilts book). Can't wait!
- I'm just dying over Shannon's blocks!
- Mrisha made one block different from the rest and it is AMAZING!
- Wendy is over here doing her own thing and it's GORGEOUS!
- Karen has such a lovely color palette happening!
- I'm pretty much in love with everything Jen does...