Week 4 of the Mariposa Quilt Along begins now!
It is time to get a finished quilt top!!
This Round’s Task
This round we are sewing in our sashing and borders!
Here is a post on how to build a design wall if you are interested.
- Be sure to use the find the center and finger press trick shown in the video for the longer sashing and the borders. It is very helpful.
- This is a pretty long sewing session and it doesn’t have to be done all at once. There’s nothing wrong with doing a little bit each day.
- When you have your flimsy, don’t forget to bask in all your finished glory. You’ve earned it!
Big giant THANK YOUs to all of our lovely sponsors! If you are open to giving them a shoutout on social media to thank them, I’d love for you to do just that!
Getting sponsors noticed by YOU is what helps me bring them on board for the next quilt along.
Just a reminder, our sponsors were:
Thank you so much for joining in this quilt along with me! I have had such a lovely time with you. Big, BIG hugs to you!
- Meghan posted this adorable pic of her and one of her blocks.
- I’m a huge fan of the color gold, so Carol‘s blocks are just giving me heart eyes.
- Jennifer‘s blocks are just looking LOVELY!
- Annie‘s quilt is so striking!
- I just LOVE Madeline‘s pictures.