Week 3 of the Mariposa Quilt Along begins now!
It is time to get these blocks finished up! Are you ready?!
This Round’s Task
This round we are finishing our last 6 blocks!
Here is a post on how to build a design wall if you are interested.
- Once you have all your blocks completed and on your design wall, floor, table top or wherever you lay them out at. Leave it a few days, let it stew. As you go through your normal routine, take a look at the placement of your blocks and see if you feel any need to change them around. I like to keep them on my design wall for a few days for this very reason.
I’ll be choosing a winner on January 25!
Winner will receive:
From Quilting Mayhem: A 10-piece fat quarter bundle
From Bessie Pearl Textiles: A $25 gift certificate
How to be eligible:
- Post your progress on your quilt using the #mariposaqal to be eligible for the prizes! The more you post, the better your odds for winning.
- You MUST be following myself and all of the sponsors to win ANY prize. Follow all of these accounts and you won’t have any problems: @southerncharmquilts, @meanderandmake, @seams_sew_me, @bessiepearl, @slightlybiasedquilts, @midlife_quilter, @quilting_mayhem, and @crimsonconfection.
- Giveaway is open to US and international participants, however, some sponsors may have some limitations or substitutions if you are outside the US.
- A winner will be chosen one day prior to every post and announced on IG and in the next round’s email. It is your responsibility to get in touch with me by email and claim your prize. I won’t be able to track you down. You have 15 days to claim your prize by email after that it will be void. See the calendar above for a visual of the dates.
Having all my blocks on the design wall is REALLY making me smile. I keep walking by them, and I just keep smiling. How’s it going with yours?
Yesterday’s giveaway winner was: @woolybuger75
- Loving @KalicoKrafting‘s blocks!
- As always, Jen is blowing me away. And she’s using my Earthy Goodness!
- Look at Carol‘s scrumptiousness.
- Bethany has jumped ahead and WOW. It looks amazing!
- Keli is using the Shimmy bundle. Cannot wait to see this one!