Inner Beauty Quilt in Garden Therapy fabrics
I am so beyond excited to finally have this quilt done! And now I get to gift it to my daughter who has been waiting WAY TOO LONG! There’s a video today below. 🙂
Grab a copy of my book,
A Life With Quilts-Featuring five quilt patterns, throw to twin size. -Most of the pattern are scrap and fat quarter friendly. -All patterns are for all skill levels. -Includes methods and tips for choosing fabrics, finishing a quilt and personal stories.
Video Links + Other Details
- Get the pattern
- Size of quilt -90″x90″
- Fabrics Used –
- Foreground – Garden Therapy fabric collection
- Backing – Garden Therapy fabrics
- Binding – Kona Seafoam
- Inner Beauty quilt class
- Free motion quilting tutorials
- Chunky stitch binding tutorial (discussed in the video) other binding tutorials
- Other supplies used –
- Finish It class
- Get on my email list to get access to the free pattern library
- Find all of Southern Charm Quilt fabrics here
- INSTAGRAM: @southerncharmquilts + @meanderandmake
- Contact me
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through and purchase an item I may earn a tiny commission. You will not pay any extra by doing so. This is just a means for me to bring you free content. If you do purchase something I have linked to, THANK YOU for supporting me. Big hugs!
Get access to the Free Pattern Library
In addition to all of my free patterns, you’ll be able to stay connected and know when the next quilt along is or when a new quilt pattern becomes available.
Quilt making is the process of thoughtful stitching, design, care, heart, mindfullness and time to create a practical, warm piece of usable art.
My name is Melanie and I'm happy you are here.
Do you make quilts too? I'd love to hear from you.