This post is a part of the I am Enough quilt along that starts September 28, 2018 and ends February 1, 2019.
If this is the first time you are learning about this quilt along then please read this post to find out the intentions behind the quilt along and more details.
To view all the posts concerning this quilt along, click here.
To view the email archives of this quilt along, click here.
I cannot carry on enough about how much I LOOOOOOVVVVE half rectangle triangles! You are going to love them too, I just know it. Join in at Havel’s Sewing’s Sew Creative Blog. If you haven’t already been there to get the pattern, click here to do so.
Don’t forget to post your progress on Instagram using the #IamEnoughquiltalong.
You are Enough
We are talking about comparisonitis once more, because apparently we don’t seem to be able to get it through our heads!
This Week’s Lesson
Half square triangles, half rectangle triangles and monochromatic….. Oh my!!
My Quilt Patterns
This week we are working on making gobs of half square triangles and half rectangle triangles, and building our sections up just a bit more. We are almost done!!!!
Fabrics I used
I am Enough Quilt Along Schedule
- Pattern 1 – September 28 – YOUR Color Wheel
- Pattern 2 – October 12 – French Braid
- Pattern 3 – October 26 – Maker’s Hand, I am Enough + Monogram
- Pattern 4 – November 9 – Hourglasses
- Pattern 5 – November 23 – Trip Around the World
- Pattern 6 – December 7 – Scallop Border
- Pattern 7 – December 21 – Courthouse Steps
- Pattern 8 – January 4 – New York Beauties
- Pattern 9 – January 18 – Half Rectangle Triangles + Half Square Triangles
- Pattern 10 – February 1 – Finished Quilt Top
Get a personalized I am Enough quilt along label for your quilt.
- Introduction PDF
- HSTs + HRTs pattern
- HSTs + HRTs video tutorial
- Sign up for the I am Enough newsletter
- Personalized I am Enough quilt label
Havel’s Tools I use in the video