Today’s post is part of a series on this blog every Monday.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
To view all previous posts in this series, click here.
Y’all, this is my favorite bundle I’ve ever put together. Hands down. Obviously my love affair with gold is still lingering around and affecting everything I sew. I’m going to keep going with it. I was going to restock the Trippy Companion bundle, but decided to put this one together instead. If you have been waiting on a restock of that particular bundle, please send me a quick note letting me know and I’ll get that done.
For now though let’s revel in all these sweet golds!
Today’s Fabric Picks
- Knotted Trellis Gold – Splendor 1920 – By Bari J
- Ocher Lace – Lace Elements Collection – By AGF Studio
- Pure Solid in Raw Gold
- Mustard – Indah Hand Dyed Batik – By Me + You
- Butterscotch – Shabby – By Lori Holt
- Butterscotch – Spark – Melody Miller
- Add it Up – By Alexia Abegg
- Pecan Praline – Decostitch Elements – By AGF Studio
- Field Suede – Alma – By Alexia Abegg
- Pale Peach – Brushed – By Sarah Watts
- Speck Bronze Metallic – Observer – By April Rhodes
- Cotton Candy – Grid – By Kimberly Kight
- Tea Rose – Grunge – By Basic Grey
- Treadle Lace – Observer – By April Rhodes
- Simple Living – Gathered – By Bonnie Christine
I am always so inspired by fabric. It’s fabric that makes me want to make quilts. It’s fabric that gets me excited and ideas flowing. I’d just like to give a big huge hug to all the fabric designers who gives us all this amazing lovelies to play with. I am at my most fulfilled when I’m rummaging through my stash looking for something to jump out at me.
Whispers Low Volume Fabric Bundle
- 10 pieces
- Fat quarters or half yard cuts
- Extra yummy
On Wednesday, I’m showing you my latest rescue quilt, a Grandmother’s Flower Garden. I’m hoping to get something up this Friday about testers. Fingers crossed I get it done.
Have a lovely week!
My Newest Quilt Pattern
- Skill Level: Beginner friendly
- Available in PDF and Paper booklet
- Video tutorials
- Pattern is clickable with lots of helpful links included (including methods for basting, quilting and binding)
- 3 scrappy quilt patterns included.