This post is a part of the Para Para Quilt Along. Below is a list of all the posts and articles on this series.
- Announcement – Sign ups and Details
- Bundles + Supplies Video Chat
- Spirit Bundle For Para Para Quilt
- Scrappy Background Kit for Para Para Quilt
- Prizes and Giveaways
- Week #1 – Half Square Triangles
- Week #2 – Tree Trunks
- Week #3 – Finish Section 1
- Week #4 – Section 2 – Light of Mine Blocks
- Week #5 – Section 3 – Sweet Spot Blocks
- Week #6 – Section 4 – Fading Light Stars
- Week #7 – Section 5 – Bow Tie Blocks
- Week #8 – Section 6 – Girl in the Corner Blocks
- Week #9 – Finished Quilt Top
Scrappy Para Para Quilt made by Nicole Gendy
I am interrupting our normal Fabric Monday with some news on Para Para. We will of course be gushing over fabrics! How could we not? BUT I’m also going to talk to you today about some immediate questions I received about fabric placement, supplies and a few other things.
There’s a video down below!
If you haven’t signed up for the Para Para Quilt Along, please do! We’d love to have you join in. There’s a link to do so just below. 🙂
Sign Up for the Para Para Quilt Along!
All links to everything I’ve talked about in the video are just below:
- Violet Sky Bundle
- Sweet Berry Bundle
- Para Para Quilt Paper Pattern (currently available for pre-order)
- Para Para Quilt PDF Pattern (will be available on 1/24)
- Triangle Square Up Ruler
- Hand Sewing Supplies (optional) – thimble, milliners needle, silver Microquilter
- Quilt Label
See the kit page here. There are scrappy low volume background bundles coming soon and one more foreground bundle coming too. If you are signed up for the quilt along, you’ll get an email when those are available.
Please let me know if you have questions or concerns. I’m sure I’ve missed something. When you let me know what info you are interested in, it makes it much easier for me to get you what you need. Very soon you can expect to see the Violet Sky version of Para Para. I almost have her done! There will be posts all about the prizes and how you can win them in the coming weeks as well. I’m very excited about this quilt! It’s one of those quilts that are fun to make and there is something about a sampler quilt that is never boring. Do join in and tell your friends! We are going to have so much fun!