I’ve been slowly getting Morning Sun together in between commission work. And if I’m honest, it’s the only one I want to be working on. It took me forever to choose my fabrics for it and I used Illustrator to get them just right. I changed them and changed them and changed using the actual colors of the fabrics to get it right. It’s the first time I’ve really used a computer to get the fabrics just where I want them.
I’m antsy to get to quilting, and I was supposed to choose backing last week, but I’m still just unsure. I have half a mind to go completely different from the fabric on the front, but a bit scared to do it. Maybe, I’ll end up getting over myself.
I have big plans for the quilting, and I bought a mess of quilting rulers and planning on going for it on this quilt. I hope I end up with something worthwhile to show you.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through and purchase an item I may earn a tiny commission. You will not pay any extra by doing so. This is just a means for me to bring you free content. If you do purchase something I have linked to, THANK YOU for supporting me and my writing on the Quilt Making blog. Big hugs!