Welcome back to Monday is all About Fabric! I have two bundles for you today. I’ve restocked the Summer Haze bundle and we bundled the recently received Serenity into FQ and HY bundles.
Here’s what’s new at Meander + Make this week:
- Malibu Batiks from Moda Fabrics arrives Tuesday – If you are in need of some blenders, these are scrumptious.
- The Flower Society by AGF Studio has arrived – We have several bolts of this, but we also snagged some fat quarter precuts too.
- Pollinate by Jessica Swift came in this past weekend – They are gorgeous! Same thing as above, bolts and precuts.
- Gingham Gardens by My Mind’s Eye should be here by Wednesday – These are lovely florals and there is a text print too!
- We are now stocking Insul-Bright. May the oven mitten making begin!
- We are very slowly stocking Kona Solids to increase our pale options. Ivory just came in last week.
Today’s post is part of a series on this blog every Monday.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
To view all previous posts in this series, click here.
Summer Haze is a 20 fat quarter bundle and curated especially for Anthologie Quilt, though I could see myself putting this in just about any quilt…. I’ve packed it full of some newer prints!
Here’s what we have in the bundle:
- Windham Fabrics – Orange Posy Main – Posy – Annabel Wrigley
- Windham Fabrics – White Posy Main – Posy – Annabel Wrigley
- Windham Fabrics – White Butterfly – Posy – Annabel Wrigley
- Ruby Star Society – Tile Copper Metallic – Golden Hour – By Alexia Abegg
- Ruby Star Society – Zinnia Saddle – Golden Hour – By Alexia Abegg
- Ruby Star Society – Mountain Cactus – Golden Hour – By Alexia Abegg
- Moda Fabrics – Plume Pink – Kasada – By Crystal Manning
- Moda Fabrics – Vagabond Amber – Kasada – By Crystal Manning
- Moda Fabrics – Animal Amber – Kasada – By Crystal Manning
- Ruby Star Society – Earth – Speckled – By Rashida Coleman Hale
- Ruby Star Society – Potted Goldenrod – Whatnot – By Rashida Coleman Hale
- Free Spirit Fabrics – Melany Mosaic Ochre – Adelaide Grove – Dena Designs
- Paintbrush Studios – Feathers – Birds & Blooms – Mable Tan
- Poppie Cotton – Peach Fern Berry – Woodland Songbird – Sheri McCulley
- Art Gallery Fabrics – Presently Plumes Rose – Homebody – Maureen Cracknell
- Moda Fabrics – Tossed Blooms Cheddar – Blooming Bunch – Maureen McCormick
- Ruby Star Society – Tulip Calico Shell – Smol – By Kimberly Kight
- Moda Fabrics – Wild Rose Ivory – Balboa – Sherri and Chelsi
- Moda Fabrics – Daisies Cloud – Blooming Bunch – Maureen McCormick
- Figo Fabrics – Corals in White – Sea Botanica – Sarah Gordon
Serenity is from Figo Fabrics. It’s a smaller bundle with only 8 fabrics and available in fat quarters or half yard cuts. All 8 prints are basics, dots and stripes. They are perfect for that pale quilt you are wanting to make or they can just blend into the background. I’m personally a fan of stripes and dots for my bindings.
Here’s what we have in the bundle:
- Figo Fabrics – Serenity – Dots Blue- Ghazal Razavi
- Figo Fabrics – Serenity – Dots Camel – Ghazal Razavi
- Figo Fabrics – Serenity – Dots Lilac – Ghazal Razavi
- Figo Fabrics – Serenity – Dots White – Ghazal Razavi
- Figo Fabrics – Serenity – Stripes Blue – Ghazal Razavi
- Figo Fabrics – Serenity – Stripes Gray – Ghazal Razavi
- Figo Fabrics – Serenity – Stripes Green – Ghazal Razavi
- Figo Fabrics – Serenity – Stripes Pink – Ghazal Razavi
Wednesday will be time for another Anthologie quilt along post and I have a review post for Friday. I’ll chat more about that then.
I’m hoping to have a quilt to show you soon. I’m working on two of them simultaneously. Ha! One is for a new pattern for late February and the second is for a gift that I have to have ready by Saturday. I’m going to be pushing it! 🙂