Welcome back to Monday is all About Fabric!
It’s almost Thanksgiving here in the US and all I’ve been doing is going to grocery stores and buying food, then realizing all the things I forgot and going back to buy more food. Thanksgiving is my favorite, but it’s exhausting. I “think” I’m ready for it now though.
I am VERY EXCITED about all the fabric coming in today though! Let’s get to it!
Here’s what came in Meander + Make this week:
- Fancy by Dylan M arrived last week! It’s gorgeous!
- Many of the rulers that were out of stock are BACK!
- Sewline pens are back in stock too.
- Earthy Goodness and Gentleness arrive TODAY! All preorders will ship out tonight and tomorrow.
- Stay Gold‘s is now expected December 15 according to Moda.
- Gloria by Maureen Cracknell is expected any day now.
- Unruly Nature by Jen Hewett is expected December 31 according to Moda.
- Vessel by Alexia Abegg has been moved to February 15 per Moda.
- Nectarine Fusion from AGF Studio is shipping in December.
- Shine On from Sharon Holland is shipping in December.
- Paisley Rose from Crystal Manning is expected in January.
Today’s post is part of a series called Monday is all about Fabric.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
Balance Background 2 Bundle
We’ve restocked our Balance Background bundle with a bunch of new yummy low volumes.
The purpose of this bundle is for making scrappy backgrounds. Included is a mix of busy, middle and whispery low volume types (read more about the different types of low volume fabrics here) to give your quilt a balanced background, but still make it fun and scrappy.
Balance Bundle would work great with Hello Posy and Sassy Granny, Sugar Bear, Bad Girl quilt, Good Girl Quilt, Little Miss Sawtooth and Migration Quilt (more fabrics may be needed for the larger sizes, so do check fabric requirements).
Fabrics Included in this bundle:
- Gridded Seeds Pure – Twenty – Katarina Roccella – Art Gallery Fabrics
- Kumbu Fibers – Twenty – Katarina Roccella – Art Gallery Fabrics
- Peaches N Cream – Pietra – Giucy Giuce
- Lace Roses Parchment – First Light – Ruby Star Society
- Code Dots Peach Cream – First Light – Ruby Star Society
- Skipping Square Cloud – Make Time – Aneela Hoey
- Wildflowers Cream – Far Far Away 3 – Heather Ross
- Tossed Leaves Cream – Handstitched – Karen Lewis – Figo Fabrics
- Hole Punch Dots White on White – Tarrytown – Kimberly Kight
- Shortbread – Crackle – Northcott Studios
- Clothworks Solid in Porcelain – Color 121
I finished the hand quilting on my latest Good Girl quilt and am currently working on the binding. I’m hoping to show you that later this week, but we will see. I’ll be very busy with family this week!
Hugs and have a lovely week!