Hello, sweet friends! I am seeing so many completed Anthologie quilts over on the hashtag and I’m squealing and clapping every time I do! Yay all of you! If you are like me and struggling to keep up, well that’s fine too. We all have our own pace and the goals of these quilt alongs is to provide some structure, but ultimately just spend time together.
With that we have another easy round. We have to make a handful of half square triangles and then some section building. Let’s get to it!
The posts in this series are all part of the Anthologie Quilt Along.
To view all the posts, click here.
To join the quilt along, click here.
Get the Anthologie quilt pattern!
There are 9 half square triangles to make. We then sew our 9 HSTs into a column and the column goes on the right side of our Attic Window blocks in the upper right corner of a quilt. There is one piece of background to sew as well.
- Working video for HSTs
- HST tutorial with the Quilt in a Day ruler
- HST tutorial with just a basic ruler
Fabrics I’m Using
I’m currently wondering if I need to pull the two peach backgrounds on the right of the quilt. When I added those, I was thinking I’d do something cool with the quilting. Now I’m thinking it’s a bit distracting. We’ll see…..
- @heart.patches has a flimsy! a very pretty one!
- Loving @anniefaequilts‘s background on her arrowheads.
- Oh, and did you see @craftyann‘s arrowheads? The fussy cutting!
- You must have a look @polkadotquiltershop‘s Dresden centers! They are chenille!
- @Lori_f2563 also has a flimsy! Love the Inspiration Collage on this one!
Get a personalized quilt label for your Anthologie quilt!