Today’s post is part of a series on this blog every Monday.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
To view all previous posts in this series, click here.
I took awhile to think through this bundle. I originally said I was going to offering it and then changed my mind and then changed it back. Very fickle over this one. The thing is because of the measurements of some of the sections it left me choosing which fabrics go where for you. I didn’t think you’d want me to do that, but….. I heard you loud and clear. So it’s now available, complete with a guide.
It’s a yummy bundle, I think. But then I always think low volume bundles are extra yummy. Blah, blah, I go on and on about it in the video, the whats, whys and all that jazz. Let’s get to it!
Sign Up for the Para Para Quilt Along!
This Week’s Fabric Picks
- Delicate Balance Alabaster – Spirited – By Sharon Holland
- Speck Bronze Metallic – Observer – By April Rhodes
- Asterisk Ivory – Summer Sweet – Sherri and Chelsi
- Cross My Dots – Just Red – Zen Chic
- Floral Linen – Bramble Cottage – Brenda Riddle Acorn Quilts
- Ivory Floral – Summer Sweet – Sherri and Chelsi
- Stripe Natural – Indigo Gatherings – Primitive Gatherings
- Moda Fabrics – Vanilla – Grunge – By Basic Grey
- XO Linen – Bramble Cottage – Brenda Riddle Acorn Quilts
- Black Stars – Darlings
- Cloud – Grid – By Kimberly Kight
Everything you need for Para Para in one place!
Wednesday, I’ll be showing you my finished Little Miss quilt. I finished binding it just yesterday and I cannot wait to give it my daughter for her birthday this Tuesday. I’ve cut things very close! Not sure if they’ll be any other posts this week. Maybe. Depends on what I finish up. I’m hoping to quilt my second Para Para quilt this week, but we’ll see how it goes.
Hugs and have a good week!
- Skill Level: Beginner friendly
- Available in PDF and Paper booklet
- Video tutorials
- Pattern is clickable with lots of helpful links included (including methods for basting, quilting and binding)
- 3 scrappy quilt patterns included.
Leave a Reply