It’s release day!! I love this quilt y’all. It’s one of my favorites. It’s not an easy one, it’s one you sink your teeth into and have to pay attention to. BUT sometimes that’s exactly what you need and want! I love that’s it’s square, that it’s HUGE (80″), that it’s a sampler of sorts as those are always a favorite of mine. I’m really hoping you will love it as much as I do. And I cannot wait to see all the future Para Para quilts out in the world.
Sign Up for the Para Para Quilt Along!
Get the pattern here.
We have it available in PDF and paper versions. I’ve got all patterns marked down starting today and ending on Sunday, so do take advantage of the Release Day sale!
Here’s a few things about the pattern:
- Blogged about the quilts I made with this pattern here.
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Speed: Fairly time consuming
- Skills you will learn: HST method using strips, applique, hourglass blocks, snowball corners, and the importance of having an accurate 1/4″ seam
- Makes an 80″ square quilt
- Video tutorials included for almost every step
- 16 illustrated pages
- Pattern is filled with lots of helpful tips included (including methods for basting, quilting and binding)
- This pattern requires the use of the Triangle Square Up Ruler.
- Use #paraparaquilt for sharing on Instagram
Everything you need for Para Para in one place!
My Tester’s Quilt
I’ve shown you several of my testers quilts already, but above is four I haven’t had a chance to show you yet.
The quilt is made to use only 9 foreground fabrics, but really, you are the master of your quilt and are free to add in a dozen more or even leave some out. By exploring the hashtag #paraparaquilt, you can really see what it looks like when you stick to the pattern or mix things up.
Here’s the testers from left to right, top to bottom.
- Made by Shelley – @Elsiesgirl
- Made by Anna – @Atxsewcani
- Made by Trish – @Trishtriesewing
- Made by Karla – @Karlakliethermes
Diagonal Seam Tape
Diagonal Seam Tape is a perfect solution for sewing straight diagonal seams without having to mark any lines!
Get yours here.
Get the Para Para quilt pattern here!
Remember that there is a sale on all patterns until Sunday and don’t forget to sign up for the quilt along, so we can make it together. There’s a coupon in the Welcome email when you do!
On Monday, I’ll be showing you the scrappy background bundle I’ve created for the quilt, so stay tuned.
Hugs and have a lovely weekend!
Available For Pre-order
At Home by Bonnie + Camille
Leave a Reply