We’ve been staring at a lot of prettiness since last week, but this week will be even prettier! We will have the visual for our quilt top to look at. Yayyayaya!
This Week’s Task
Your task this week is to sew all the background rectangles to the foreground patchwork.
- Double check that you are sewing the right pieces to the top and bottom of each of your patchwork foreground pieces. It’s easy to get confused! I did so myself….
- DO NOT press anything yet. I know I thought we were this week, but I’ve thought better of it! That’ll be easiest to do when we start sewing them together.
Jenae of Vintage Stitch is offering 20% off quilting (quilting service only) for any Lulu Louise quilt. Use the coupon code LULULOUISEQAL when filling out your form on her site. Offer expires July 31, 2022.
I’ll be choosing a winner on March 29. If you’ve never used Instagram before, I have this tutorial.
Winner will receive:
From Bessie Pearl Textiles – A $25 gift certificate
From Seams Sew Me – Quilty Button Bookmark along with a set of pins and alphabet clips
From Vintage Stitch – Longarming services for your Lulu Louise quilt
- Post your progress on your quilt using the #lululouiseqal to be eligible for the prizes! The more you post, the better your odds for winning.
- You MUST be following myself and all of the sponsors to win ANY prize. Follow all of these accounts and you won’t have any problems: @southerncharmquilts, @seams_sew_me, @bessiepearl, @slightlybiasedquilts, @quilting_mayhem, @VintageStitch_by_Jenae, @NataliaBonner, @SanDiegoSewn, @ThaiCharmLLC, @DameandDaneQuiltingCo, @Pennily_Quilt_Shop, @ChelseaAllenStudios and @MeanderandMake
- Giveaway is open to US and international participants, however, some sponsors may have shipping limitations or substitutions if you are international to them.
- A winner will be chosen one day prior to every post (except the first one) and announced on IG. It is your responsibility to get in touch with me by email and claim your prize. I won’t be able to track you down. You have 15 days to claim your prize by email after that it will be void. See the calendar above for a better view of dates.
Well, I’ll just be over here staring at my design wall every time I walk by. Sigh….. I LOVE seeing a quilt come together, don’t you?
- Look at SewEverAfter‘s design wall. My goodness the gorgeousness!
- Look at this color lushness happening with Carol.
- Love this pic of Jennifer‘s!!
- Susan‘s colors are GORGEOUS!
- How pretty is Lizzi‘s picture?!