The posts in this series are all part of the Hello Posy Quilt Along.
To view all the posts, click here.
To join the quilt along, click here.
Pattern is in my book, A Life With Quilts. Get it here.
This week is the last week of blockmaking!!! HOORAH!!
Fabrics I’m Using
This Week’s Task
Our task this week is to make the last 7 blocks, bringing our total to 25 blocks.
Supplies used in the video
Some of the links below are affiliate links
- Wool pressing mat
- Fiskers cutting mat
- Starch by the gallon
- Juki 2000 sewing machine
- Aussie 2 sewing cabinet , Dingo cutting table and Princess Hazel hydraulic sewing chair are from Arrow Sewing (use my ambassador coupon code MELANIE20 for 20% off)
- Give yourself a pat on the back when you are finish the blocks. It’s not easy sticking to a project or seeing it through. AND there were so many small pieces in these blocks!
Got Kwilts is offering 15% off thru September 7. Use coupon code HELLOPOSY. (US based customers only. Cannot be combined with any other discounts. Cannot be used on pre-orders.)
I’ll be choosing a winner for this week on September 6.
Winner 1 will receive:
Fairview Quilts – Free edge-to-edge longarm quilting services
Pineapple Fabrics – 1 Precut bundle (US only)
Winner 2 will receive:
Ladybug Threads – Free edge-to-edge longarm quilting services + free return shipping
BoBerry Design – 2 PDF pattern set
Meander + Make – Free Hello Posy quilt label
To be eligible for the prizes above:
- Post your progress on Instagram for your quilt using the #helloposyqal to be eligible for the prizes! The more you post, the better your odds for winning. If you’ve never used Instagram before, I have this tutorial.
- You MUST be following myself and ALL of the sponsors to win any prize on Instagram (I do check this before choosing winners). Follow all of these accounts and you will be eligible:
- Giveaway is open to US and international participants, however, some sponsors may have shipping limitations. Prize is void if the sponsor is unwilling to ship out of the US.
- A winner/winners will be chosen one day prior to every post (except the first one) and announced on IG. It is your responsibility to get in touch with me by email and claim your prize. I won’t track you down. You have 15 days to claim your prize by email after that it will be void. See the calendar above for a better view of dates.
Take a class at
Quilt ClassGet an extra helping hand and detailed instruction for specific projects or entire quilts!
PLEASE take a picture of all of your blocks together and post it on Instagram using the #helloposyqal. It’s a fun shot and everyone will want to see all your blocks together. Including me!
- Michelle‘s blocks!!
- Elizabeth has beautifulness happening!
- Bold and gorgeous from Annette!
- I love these from Michelle!
- Oh my goodness, all in blues from Nancy!
Headed to Atlanta tomorrow. Hoping to get the rest of my blocks done today so I’m not behind again.