Pumpkin Star Pillow in Southern Charm Quilt fabrics
I made a little video showing you my recently completed Pumpkin Star pillow. You’ll find the video below. The video also shows you how to access the FREE PATTERN LIBRARY in case you haven’t done so before and need a little guidance.
If you need the password for the Free Pattern Library, you’ll find it any/all of my Southern Charm Quilt newsletters. Do a quick search of your inbox for my last email. If you are not yet subscribed, sign up here. You’ll be sent the password immediately (check your spam if you don’t receive it immediately).
Grab a copy of my book,
A Life With Quilts-Featuring five quilt patterns, throw to twin size. -Most of the pattern are scrap and fat quarter friendly. -All patterns are for all skill levels. -Includes methods and tips for choosing fabrics, finishing a quilt and personal stories.
- Get the pattern
- Get on my email list to get access to the free pattern library
- For any questions you have about the free pattern library, you’ll find most answers located here on the FAQ page.
- Find all of Southern Charm Quilt fabrics here
- Free motion quilting tutorials
- Chunky stitch binding tutorial
- INSTAGRAM: @southerncharmquilts + @meanderandmake
- Contact me
Take a class at
Quilt ClassGet an extra helping hand and detailed instruction for specific projects or entire quilts!
Get access to the Free Pattern Library
In addition to all of my free patterns, you’ll be able to stay connected and know when the next quilt along is or when a new quilt pattern becomes available.
Leave a Reply