I’m popping in a bonus video this week. I’ve had a handful of questions about the seams on these blocks and how to get them to match up better.
If you’ve missed a week, you’ll find all of the posts for this quilt along here.
Supplies Used in the Video
- Omnigrid rotating cutting mat
- Magic pins
- Starch by the gallon + my mist-er bottle
- Reliant Maven iron
- Wool pressing mat
- 60 mm rotary cutter
- Creative Grids cutting mat
- Creative Grids small ruler
- Binding clips
- Find all of my online classes at Quilt Class here
- SHOP MY FABRIC STORE
- INSTAGRAM: @southerncharmquilts + @meanderandmake
- Contact me
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through and purchase an item I may earn a tiny commission. You will not pay any extra by doing so. This is just a means for me to bring you free content. If you do purchase something I have linked to, THANK YOU for supporting me. Big hugs!
Get access to the Free Pattern Library
In addition to all of my free patterns, you’ll be able to stay connected and know when the next quilt along is or when a new quilt pattern becomes available.