Checkie Quilt in Peace Lily fabrics
The Checkie quilt pattern is one of the patterns from my upcoming book, Stashwork. The book delves into everything STASH and includes 4 quilt patterns, all strip pieced, all quick and efficient that will use up some of your stash nicely.
You can pre-order the book here. There is not an official release date yet, but I’m thinking it should release somewhere in the vicinity of September 30, 2023.
- Get the Checkie quilt pattern
- View all Peace Lily fabrics
- See all my in progress videos
- Get on my email list to get access to the free pattern library
- My sewing machine is a Juki 2000
- I quilt on a sit down Bernina Q20
- My sewing cabinet is from Arrow Sewing, find it here. The cutting table is located here. Use my coupon code: MELANIE20 for 20% off any purchase.
- SHOP MY FABRIC STORE
- INSTAGRAM: @southerncharmquilts + @meanderandmake
- Contact me
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through and purchase an item I may earn a tiny commission. You will not pay any extra by doing so. This is just a means for me to bring you free content. If you do purchase something I have linked to, THANK YOU for supporting me. Big hugs!
Get access to the Free Pattern Library
In addition to all of my free patterns, you’ll be able to stay connected and know when the next quilt along is or when a new quilt pattern becomes available.