Checkie in Peace Lily Quilt – crib size
Tiny quilts are fun! This is the crib size version of Checkie. There’s a video showing you more below. 🙂
Grab a copy of my new book,
StashWorkThis may not be true for everyone, but for many of quilters our stash is OUT OF CONTROL! The intentions behind StashWork is to TAME YOUR STASH. You can tame it by organizing it or you can tame it by making quilts that are fast, efficient and get your stash used. StashWork contains all of that! All things “fabric stash”!
Video Links + Other Details
- Get the Checkie quilt pattern (in the StashWork book)
- Peace Lily fabrics
- Checkie Quilt Label
- All quilt labels
- Backing fabric – Pure Morning Frost
- Binding fabric – Pure Glacier
- Bound with the chunky stitch binding method, found here
- Hand Binding thread – DMC 993
- Quilted a Paisley design (other tutorials here)Top quilted with Polylite 1082
- Bobbin quilted with Microquilter 7007
- See other quilt reveals here https://southerncharmquilts.com/category/quilt-reveal/
- Warm n Natural batting
- Finish It class
- Get on my email list to get access to the free pattern library
- Find all of Southern Charm Quilt fabrics here
- INSTAGRAM: @southerncharmquilts + @meanderandmake
- Contact me
Take a class at
Quilt ClassGet an extra helping hand and detailed instruction for specific projects or entire quilts!
Get access to the Free Pattern Library
In addition to all of my free patterns, you’ll be able to stay connected and know when the next quilt along is or when a new quilt pattern becomes available.
Quilt making is the process of thoughtful stitching, design, care, heart, mindfullness and time to create a practical, warm piece of usable art.
My name is Melanie and I'm happy you are here.
Do you make quilts too? I'd love to hear from you.