Links from the video
- Get the StashWork book
- View my fabric collections
- View all StashWork posts here
- Shop quilt labels
- Get on the list to quilt along in 2024
- SHOP MY FABRIC STORE
- INSTAGRAM: @southerncharmquilts + @meanderandmake
- Contact me
A bit about the book
This may not be true for everyone, but for many of quilters our stash is OUT OF CONTROL!
The intentions behind StashWork is to TAME YOUR STASH. You can tame it by organizing it or you can tame it by making quilts that are fast, efficient and get your stash used.
StashWork contains all of that! All things “fabric stash”!
- A soft cover wirebound book will be mailed to you.
- Patterns are all beginner friendly.
- Skills that are required are only straight line sewing.
- All of the quilts are strip pieced and require NO background fabric.
- 4 full quilts patterns are included in varying sizes – 3 sizes per pattern + a pillow for each pattern.
- Patterns included are Checkie, Dandy, Flossie and Tangle
- All patterns are illustrated. If you like the look of my usual patterns, the book patterns are just like them. Very easy to understand and read!
- There are 50+ pages in the book
- All patterns are fat quarter friendly!
- I’ve also tucked lots of helpful essays within these pages.
- Use #StashWork for sharing on Instagram.
- Find the coordinating quilt labels here.
- Want more details about the quilts? Here’s a video.
Here’s a look at my testers work…
The quilts below were made by the following group of quilters: