Today’s post is part of a series on this blog every Monday.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
To view all previous posts in this series, click here.
I’m drinking my cinnamon tea from Harney & Sons and whispering words of love to this bundle. Oh, my, the colors, the loveliness, the everything!!!! Sweet little Rapunzel and her haughty face, and oh gosh, the roses! How dare I not go on and on about them.
Let’s gush some more, shall we?
My Newest Quilt Pattern
- Skill Level: Beginner friendly
- Available in PDF and Paper booklet
- Video tutorials
- Pattern is clickable with lots of helpful links included (including methods for basting, quilting and binding)
- 3 scrappy quilt patterns included.
Today’s Fabric Picks
- Honey Bear Pink – Far Far Away 2 – By Heather Ross
- Honey Bear Yellow – Far Far Away 2 – By Heather Ross
- Moons Aqua – Far Far Away 2 – By Heather Ross
- Moons Yellow – Far Far Away 2 – By Heather Ross
- Owl & the Pussy Cat Aqua – Far Far Away 2 – By Heather Ross
- Owl & the Pussycat Plum – Far Far Away 2 – By Heather Ross
- Rapunzel Aqua – Far Far Away 2 – By Heather Ross
- Rapunzel White – Far Far Away 2 – By Heather Ross
- Roses Hot Pink – Far Far Away 2 – By Heather Ross
- Roses Pink – Far Far Away 2 – By Heather Ross
- Roses Red – Far Far Away 2 – By Heather Ross
- Sleeping Beauty White – Far Far Away 2 – By Heather Ross
Available in a bundle here in fat quarter and here in half yard.
I can’t possibly choose a favorite. They are all so yummy and most will make excellent fussy cuts for future quilts which is exactly what I’ll be doing with all the novelty. As for the roses and the honey bears, those will be tucked here and there into quilts at will.
The Little Miss Sawtooth Star Quilt Paper Pattern
Have a good week!
Patchwork + Quilt (a class for learning to quilt)
- Made especially for brand new quilters
- Comes with two quilt patterns: The Good Girl quilt and The Evening Walk quilt (the latter is exclusive to this class)
- You will learn: About sewing machines, how to work a sewing machine, a list of basic supplies, quilters terminology, all basic quilting skills, how to read a quilt pattern, how to make each of the blocks in the sampler quilt, how to cut backing and batting fabric, how to wall baste your quilt, how to meander quilt and how to machine bind a quilt
- Sampler blocks will include skills such as: half square triangles, square in a square blocks, hourglass blocks, flying geese, snowball blocks, log cabins, half rectangle triangles and turning blocks on point.
- There are 24 lessons in this class
- 3 hours worth of video tutorials including video tutorials for every step of the way for the Evening Walk quilt
- Class is set up to come to you by email. Once you purchase, you’ll receive a downloadable PDF where you will click and sign yourself up to the email subscription. Be sure to double opt in to get the classes started (check your spam folder if you don’t receive anything immediately).
- An email will arrive to you every few days on a set schedule, but you can also go at your own pace