This post is a part of the Para Para Quilt Along. Below is a list of all the posts and articles on this series.
- Announcement – Sign ups and Details
- Bundles + Supplies Video Chat
- Spirit Bundle For Para Para Quilt
- Scrappy Background Kit for Para Para Quilt
- Prizes and Giveaways
- Week #1 – Half Square Triangles
- Week #2 – Tree Trunks
- Week #3 – Finish Section 1
- Week #4 – Section 2 – Light of Mine Blocks
- Week #5 – Section 3 – Sweet Spot Blocks
- Week #6 – Section 4 – Fading Light Stars
- Week #7 – Section 5 – Bow Tie Blocks
- Week #8 – Section 6 – Girl in the Corner Blocks
- Week #9 – Finished Quilt Top
Art Gallery Fabrics is one of the sponsors for the Para Para quilt along and they wanted to supply the fabric for the quilt I’ll be making with you. I might have lost several hours perusing their gorgeous fabrics trying to come up with exactly what I was wanting. Time well spent, I say.
I’m going dark for my next version of this quilt!
I am head over heels in love with the Spirited fabrics by Sharon Holland and when I added some of them to the Para Para graphics above there might have been a choir of angels singing, even if it was only in my own mind. Ha! 🙂
Today, I’ve got a video tutorial for you showing you these fabrics. If you haven’t signed up for the quilt along yet, please do (just below)! We are excited and have a little less than a month left to go before we begin. Picture me rubbing my hands together and squealing with excitement.
Sign Up for the Para Para Quilt Along!
All links to everything I’ve talked about in the video are just below:
- Spirited Foreground Bundle
- Macademia Background bundle
- Nickel Background bundle
- Soft White Background Bundle
- Snow Background Bundle
- White Linen Background bundle
Patchwork + Quilt (a class for learning to quilt)
Are you learning to piece quilts? Are your blocks the wrong size, wonky, or leaving you frustrated?
I designed this course to help with all those hair pulling moments and more. There’s video tutorials every step of the way as I walk you through making a quilt. Maybe this is your first quilt or maybe you are just frustrated and need to take a class to help you learn the correct way of piecing. This class has everything! It also comes with two quilt patterns. Click the tab below to find out more!
The Para Para quilt pattern releases this coming Friday! I’ve got a few more final touches to put on my second version before I can show you, but I’m hoping to do that this week.
Hugs, be safe and have a great week!
Get a personalized quilt label for your quilt.