I am absolutely thrilled to finally push the Oh Honey quilt pattern out into the world. Today is release day!
There have already been several posts on Oh Honey if you missed them:
There’s also been half a dozen tutorials to help you learn English paper piecing if you don’t know how already:
Get the Oh Honey quilt pattern!
We have it available in PDF and paper versions. I’ve got the pattern marked down for today only, so do take advantage of the Release Day sale!
I love English Paper Piecing (EPP), but I rarely ever finish a whole quilt, not because I don’t want to, but because my heart moves on to another project before my hands have completed the current one.
Maybe this is you too? I designed Oh Honey to deal with my little attention “problem”. It combines English Paper Piecing with regular piecing. It’s not an overwhelming amount of either, but just a enough to keep you interested and forging forward.
If you’ve never tried EPP before, I think you’ll find this a great pattern for the beginner. There will be video tutorials for almost every step of the way. Have a look at my EPP tutorials here
- Blogged about the quilts I made with this pattern here.
- Skill Level: Beginner English paper piecing
- Speed: Very time consuming
- Skills you will learn: How to English paper piece beginning to end including all about supplies, basting, the whipstitch, hand applique, and snowball corners
- Makes an 80″ square quilt
- Video tutorials included for almost every step
- 8 illustrated pages
- Pattern has lots of helpful links included (including methods for basting, quilting and binding)
- Find all EPP supplies available here
- Use #ohhoneyquilt for sharing on Instagram
Everything you need for Oh Honey in one place!
Remember that there is a sale on it today only! There’s also two different companion bundles available right now. You can find those here.