The posts in this series are all part of the Lulu Louise Quilt Along.
To view all the posts, click here.
To join the quilt along, click here.
Pattern is in my book, A Life With Quilts. Get it here.
Time for gradient HEAVEN! Today, we will get to see our foreground in long, lovely columns. This week is a continuation of last week. I hope you are ready!
For my foreground, I’m using all fabrics from the Cinnamon Tea collection. My background is Kona Latte.
This Week’s Task
Your task this week is to finish up the foreground sewing. When you are done you’ll have all the columns of squares sewn.
- Double check before you chain piece that you are sewing things in the correct order.
- Don’t forget to use a 1/4″ seam! You want to make sure everything comes out the right size which will matter next week.
- DO NOT press anything yet. I know it’s hard to resist. Lol. You’ll get to do that once we have the background sewn on.
Jenae of Vintage Stitch is offering 20% off quilting (quilting service only) for any Lulu Louise quilt. Use the coupon code LULULOUISEQAL when filling out your form on her site. Offer expires July 31, 2022.
I’ll be choosing a winner on March 22. If you’ve never used Instagram before, I have this tutorial.
Winner will receive:
From Quilting Mayhem – A 10-piece fat quarter bundle
From Slightly Biased Quilts – 2 PDF patterns
From San Diego Sewn – A $25 gift certificate
From Chelsea Allen Studios – Longarming services for your Lulu Louise quilt
- Post your progress on your quilt using the #lululouiseqal to be eligible for the prizes! The more you post, the better your odds for winning.
- You MUST be following myself and all of the sponsors to win ANY prize. Follow all of these accounts and you won’t have any problems: @southerncharmquilts, @seams_sew_me, @bessiepearl, @slightlybiasedquilts, @quilting_mayhem, @VintageStitch_by_Jenae, @NataliaBonner, @SanDiegoSewn, @ThaiCharmLLC, @DameandDaneQuiltingCo, @Pennily_Quilt_Shop, @ChelseaAllenStudios and @MeanderandMake
- Giveaway is open to US and international participants, however, some sponsors may have shipping limitations or substitutions if you are international to them.
- A winner will be chosen one day prior to every post (except the first one) and announced on IG. It is your responsibility to get in touch with me by email and claim your prize. I won’t be able to track you down. You have 15 days to claim your prize by email after that it will be void. See the calendar above for a better view of dates.
My goodness, things just got REALLY pretty! Right?? We are half way in and I’m hopelessly in love. How is the love for your quilt going?
- Sandy made a MINI VERSION of Lulu! Mind blown!
- Look at Shannon‘s fabrics all pretty in this tray. Love!
- Sarah got a jump on things! Loving this quilt in Shine On.
- Danae‘s quilt is going to be BEAUTIFUL!
- Mary is making two Lulu’s at once and LOOK at this prettiness!
Leave a Reply