Welcome back to Monday is all About Fabric!
I hope you had a nice weekend! I have buried myself in organizational tasks lately and haven’t had much time for sewing. And yesterday I did a deep clean of my studio. I’m hoping this week to cut for a new quilt.
Alright, on with the fabrics!
New Fabrics at Meander + Make
- We’ve restocked many AGF Pure solids.
- Spooky Darlings fat eighths arrived (still waiting on the fat quarters)
- Scrap bundles are back in stock.
Pre-order Updates from Meander + Make
- Jolly Basics pre-cuts from Ruby Star Society has been moved to August per Moda.
- Jolly Darling pre-cuts from Ruby Star Society has been moved to August per Moda.
- La Vie En Rose from Art Gallery Fabrics ships in August.
- Spooky Darlings from Ruby Star Society has been moved to August per Moda.
- Lighthearted by myself is expected in a few weeks.
- Crafting Magic by Maureen Cracknell arrives in August.
- Eclectic Institution by Katarina Roccella arrives in August.
- Roots of Nature by Bonnie Christine arrives in August.
- The Softer Side by Amy Sinbaldi arrives in September.
- Listen To Your Heart by Sharon Holland arrives in September.
- Summer Folk from Cotton + Steel is scheduled for September.
- Cinnamon Tea by myself is coming back in October.
Today’s post is part of a series called Monday is all about Fabric.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
Slow Stroll Bundle
Slow Stroll was designed by Fancy That Design House of Moda fabrics. We have 15 pieces of this collection. It’s available in fat quarter and half yard bundles. We also have it available individually.
Autumn Joy Bundle
Autumn Joy is a 15-piece bundle curated for multiple patterns of mine.
This bundle was created especially for the Trippy Quilt. You will receive 20 quarter yard cuts (1/4 yards). This will be enough to make the 60×60″ quilt size as shown in pattern. If you are making the larger sizes from Trippy pattern, just add a few more prints! This bundle is meant to be fairly similar to this quilt.
This bundle works for two patterns:
Take a class at
Quilt ClassGet an extra helping hand and detailed instruction for specific projects or entire quilts!
On Wednesday, we will begin week 2 of the Hello Posy quilt along! On Friday, I'm starting a little "beginner learning" series and we will be talking about sewing machines.
Have a lovely week!