Sassy Granny Quilt #2 in mostly Cinnamon Tea fabrics
In the video below, I’m just giving some close ups of my work so far on Sassy Granny quilt. I’m done quilting the foreground, but not the background. Hoping to finish that up this week!
Grab a copy of my book,
A Life With Quilts-Featuring five quilt patterns, throw to twin size. -Most of the pattern are scrap and fat quarter friendly. -All patterns are for all skill levels. -Includes methods and tips for choosing fabrics, finishing a quilt and personal stories.
- Sassy Granny Quilt pattern
- Sassy Granny quilt along videos and posts
- Cinnamon Tea fabrics
- Gentleness fabrics
- The Finish It class
- The future free mini class sign up
- Anthologie pattern (I mentioned this pattern in the video for my original designing of Sassy Granny)
- Get on my email list to get access to the free pattern library
- My sewing machine is a Juki 2000
- I quilt on a sit down Bernina Q20
- My sewing cabinet is from Arrow Sewing, find it here. The cutting table is located here. Use my coupon code: MELANIE20 for 20% off any purchase.
- SHOP MY FABRIC STORE
- INSTAGRAM: @southerncharmquilts + @meanderandmake
- Contact me
Get access to the Free Pattern Library
In addition to all of my free patterns, you’ll be able to stay connected and know when the next quilt along is or when a new quilt pattern becomes available.