This post is a part of the I am Enough quilt along that starts September 28, 2018 and ends February 1, 2019.
If this is the first time you are learning about this quilt along then please read this post to find out the intentions behind the quilt along and more details.
To view all the posts concerning this quilt along, click here.
To view the email archives of this quilt along, click here.
I may die from the pleasure of finishing this quilt. That’s how much I love it! Join in at Havel’s Sewing’s Sew Creative Blog. If you haven’t already been there to get the pattern, click here to do so.
Don’t forget to post your progress on Instagram using the #IamEnoughquiltalong.
You are Enough
We discuss whether complete or not, where you are is exactly the right place to be!
This Week’s Lesson
Sewing large pieces of patchwork together can make you end up being a bit short. Find out some helpful tips for getting this done just right on the Havel’s blog.
We are done, we are done, WE ARE DONE!!!!! I’m dancing, are you? I’m thrilled that this quilt top is complete, even though I’m sad we are at the end.
I am Enough Quilt Along Schedule
- Pattern 1 – September 28 – YOUR Color Wheel
- Pattern 2 – October 12 – French Braid
- Pattern 3 – October 26 – Maker’s Hand, I am Enough + Monogram
- Pattern 4 – November 9 – Hourglasses
- Pattern 5 – November 23 – Trip Around the World
- Pattern 6 – December 7 – Scallop Border
- Pattern 7 – December 21 – Courthouse Steps
- Pattern 8 – January 4 – New York Beauties
- Pattern 9 – January 18 – Half Rectangle Triangles + Half Square Triangles
- Pattern 10 – February 1 – Finished Quilt Top
Get a personalized I am Enough quilt along label for your quilt.
My Quilt Patterns