It’s release day for LaLa Fancy quilt. We are having a sale on all of our patterns starting today through Sunday (sale ends 1/18/21). Find all patterns here.
Finished LaLa Fancy quilt posts:
- LaLa Fancy #1 – Progress
- LaLa Fancy #1 – Quilt Reveal
- LaLa Fancy #2 – Progress
- LaLa Fancy #2 – Quilt Reveal
Block + Technique Tutorials:
- Half Rectangle Triangles tutorial with my ruler
- Half Rectangle Triangles without my ruler
- Pinwheel tutorial
- LaLa Fancy block tutorial
- Half square triangle tutorial
- Snowballing tutorial
I’ve always been a fan of the 8-pointed star, but I wanted to jazz it up by incorporating half rectangle triangles, but also have it make a secondary design when the block repeats over and over. LaLa Fancy is a fun make, and though there is quite a bit of trimming, it comes together fairly quickly. Plus, who doesn’t love a good star block?
This quilt is made easier with the use of the Half Rectangle Triangle Ruler by Southern Charm Quilts, find it here.
- Skill Level: Intermediate due to amount of trimming
- Skills Used: HRT, HST, Snowballing
- Speed: Fairly quick, but A LOT of trimming down
- 3 Sizes: Small throw – 64×64, Large throw – 64×80″, Bed – 80×96″
- Video tutorials included for almost every step
- 9 illustrated pages
- Pattern has lots of helpful links included (including methods for basting, quilting and binding)
- Find everything you need for LaLa Fancy here
- Personalized quilt label especially for this quilt here
- Use #LaLaFancyQuilt for sharing on Instagram
Here’s a look at a few of my tester’s LaLa Fancy quilts.
Be sure to have at a look at the #LaLaFancyQuilt on Instagram. There are many more versions there.