This post is a part of the I am Enough quilt along that starts September 28, 2018 and ends February 1, 2019.
If this is the first time you are learning about this quilt along then please read this post to find out the intentions behind the quilt along and more details.
To view all the posts concerning this quilt along, click here.
To view the email archives of this quilt along, click here.
Don’t forget to post your progress on Instagram using the #IamEnoughquiltalong.
You are Enough
This week we are giving ourselves a little wiggle room for when life gets in the way!
This Week’s Lesson
It’s simple sewing this week. Zone out and feel and the sewing therapy!
Fabric Scrap Bundles for Sale
This week we are working on our Courthouse Step blocks. They are simple, mindless, the best kind of sewing to zone out.
Fabrics I used
- Random bits of low volume, mostly AGF
- A variety of the Botany collection by Kelly Ventura
- A few bits of C+S
I am Enough Quilt Along Schedule
- Pattern 1 – September 28 – YOUR Color Wheel
- Pattern 2 – October 12 – French Braid
- Pattern 3 – October 26 – Maker’s Hand, I am Enough + Monogram
- Pattern 4 – November 9 – Hourglasses
- Pattern 5 – November 23 – Trip Around the World
- Pattern 6 – December 7 – Scallop Border
- Pattern 7 – December 21 – Courthouse Steps
- Pattern 8 – January 4 – New York Beauties
- Pattern 9 – January 18 – Half Rectangle Triangles + Half Square Triangles
- Pattern 10 – February 1 – Finished Quilt Top
Get a personalized I am Enough quilt along label for your quilt.
- Introduction PDF
- Courthouse Steps pattern
- Courthouse Steps video tutorial
- Sign up for the I am Enough newsletter
- Personalized I am Enough quilt label
Havel’s Tools I use in the video