This post is a part of the I am Enough quilt along that starts September 28, 2018 and ends February 1, 2019.
If this is the first time you are learning about this quilt along then please read this post to find out the intentions behind the quilt along and more details.
To view all the posts concerning this quilt along, click here.
To view the email archives of this quilt along, click here.
Don’t forget to post your progress on Instagram using the #IamEnoughquiltalong.
You are Enough
This round we are chatting about how changing small thoughts can lead to a more positive attitude.
This Week’s Lesson
Paper piecing and curves! Oh my! Get excited, this is fun!
The Carolina Mingle Quilt
This week we are working on making 5 Quarter New York Beauties, and building our sections up just a bit more. We are so close!
Fabrics I used
- A variety of the Botany collection by Kelly Ventura
- A few bits of C+S
- A smidgen of Heather Ross
- These three AGF prints: butterflies, arrows, triangles
- Snip-Eze scissors
- X-large rotary mat
- Rotary Cutter
- Smaller cutting mat to sit by your sewing machine
I am Enough Quilt Along Schedule
- Pattern 1 – September 28 – YOUR Color Wheel
- Pattern 2 – October 12 – French Braid
- Pattern 3 – October 26 – Maker’s Hand, I am Enough + Monogram
- Pattern 4 – November 9 – Hourglasses
- Pattern 5 – November 23 – Trip Around the World
- Pattern 6 – December 7 – Scallop Border
- Pattern 7 – December 21 – Courthouse Steps
- Pattern 8 – January 4 – New York Beauties
- Pattern 9 – January 18 – Half Rectangle Triangles + Half Square Triangles
- Pattern 10 – February 1 – Finished Quilt Top
Get a personalized I am Enough quilt along label for your quilt.
- Introduction PDF
- Quarter New York Beauties pattern
- Quarter New York Beauties video tutorial
- Sign up for the I am Enough newsletter
- Personalized I am Enough quilt label